Not every relationships destination is marriage, however moving forward with confidence requires good communication surrounding certain key issues or concerns. Perhaps you’re discussing the possibility of moving in together, having children, or purchasing a home. Whatever the concerns, consider discussing these within an environment designed to highlight the good, effectively evaluate your differences, and examine your common values, beliefs, and future goals.
Common Concerns Addressed Through Couples Counselling
- Communication concerns and conflicts
- Infidelity, trust/betrayal issues
- Difficulties with intimacy and boundaries
- Life transitions and personal growth
- Repair or healing
Common Issues Addressed Through Sexuality Based Counselling
- Erectile dysfunction (premature and delayed ejaculation, difficulty obtaining and sustaining an erection)
- Inability to achieve orgasm
- Painful intercourse or insertion (Vaginismus, Dyspareunia)
- Lack of sexual interest or desire (Low Libido)
- Courtship concerns
- Obstacles to intimacy
- Relationship infidelity
- Sexual communication and negotiation
- Sexual exploration and intimacy development
- Gender identity and sexual orientation concerns
- Sexual education
- Fetishism and atypical sexual behaviours
- Cross-dressing and paraphilia concerns
Kelowna’s LGBTQ community is thriving, and so should the relationships within it. Couples’ counselling with Dr Morgan is designed to address all of the core issues and common concerns that every loving couple – within any relationship structure – must face.
ENM (Ethical Non-Monogamy), Polyamory and Nonconforming Relationships
Not everyone fits into the traditional structure of monogamy. Dr Morgan provides both counselling and guidance on how to have a successful long term loving relationship outside of the parameters of monogamy.